BizWest has named the Top 50 Most Influential Business Leaders for 2023, and will celebrate the winners at an event in February.
Winners were selected from across Northern Colorado and the Boulder Valley following a public nomination and online voting process.
Winners will be celebrated during BizWest’s Book of Lists Launch Party, set for 4-6:30 p.m., Feb. 9, at Grace Place, 375 Meadowlark Drive in Berthoud.
• Gerry Agnes, President and CEO, Elevations Credit Union.
• Doyle Albee, President and CEO, Comprise.
• Carrie Markley Baumgart, co-owner and CEO, Markley Motors.
• Mike Bergerson, CEO, Orthopedic and Spine Center of the Rockies.
• Mr. Brent Coan, Founding Member, Coan, Payton & Payne LLC.
• Dixie Daly, director of business and membership, Loveland Chamber of Commerce.
• Debbie Davis, vice president and finance center manager, Independent Financial.
• Mat Dinsmore, Owner, Wilbur’s Total Beverage.
• Jay Dokter, CEO, Vergent Products Inc.
• Doug Erion, Owner, Desk Chair.
• Nathan Ewert, regional vice president of community banking, First National Bank of Omaha.
• Bianca Fisher, Executive Director, Greeley Downtown Development Authority.
• Mike Freeman, CEO, Innosphere Ventures.
• Ginger Graham, owner and co-founder, Ginger and Baker.
• Dani Grant, owner of the Mishawaka Amphitheater and Chipper’s Lanes.
• Josh Guernsey, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Waypoint Real Estate.
• Jamie Henning, President and CEO, Greeley Area Chamber of Commerce.
• Tatiana Hernandez, Executive Director, Community Foundation Boulder County.
• Landon Hoover, owner and president, Hartford Homes.
• Ann Hutchison, President and CEO, Fort Collins Area of Commerce.
• Kelly Jones, Economic Development Director, City of Loveland.
• Miles Kailburn, Co-Founder and CEO, Old Town Media.
• Jay Kalinski, co-owner, Re/Max of Boulder.
• Margo Karsten, Western Region President, Banner Health.
• Brett Kemp, President, Flood and Peterson Insurance.
• SeonAh Kendall, Director of Economic Health, City of Fort Collins.
• Jesse Laner, Co-Founder, C3 Real Estate Solutions.
• Martin Lind, President and CEO, Water Valley Land Co.
• Mindy McCloughan, President and CEO, Loveland Chamber of Commerce.
• Troy McWhinney, Chief Investment Officer and Co-Founder, McWhinney Real Estate Services Inc.
• Tina Vatanka Murphy, CEO, Global Healthcare Exchange.
• Yvonne Myers, Vice President of Strategic Initiatives, Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce.
• Chris Otto, Office Managing Partner, Plante Moran.
• Dawn Paepke, Senior Health and Community Engagement Specialist, Kaiser Permanente.
• Tim Reeser, CEO, Lighting eMotors Inc.
• Curt Richardson, Founder, Otter Products LLC.
• Giovanni Ruscitti, Managing Partner, Berg Hill Greenleaf Ruscitti LLP.
• Ryan Schaefer, CEO, NAI Affinity.
• Marilyn Schock, president of UCHealth Greeley Hospital.
• John Simmons, Co-Founder, C3 Real Estate Solutions.
• Nicole Staudinger, Market President, FirstBank.
• Deirdre Sullivan, President and CEO, United Way of Larimer County.
• John Tayer, President and CEO, Boulder Chamber.
• Stephen Tebo, founder and owner, Tebo Properties.
• Kristin Todd, president and CEO of the Community Foundation of Northern Colorado.
• Kevin Unger, CEO, UCHealth Poudre Valley Hospital and UCHealth Medical Center of the Rockies.
• Rob Vissers, President and CEO, Boulder Community Health.
• Eric Wallace, Founder and President, Left Hand Brewing Co.
• Brandon Wells, President and CEO, The Group Inc. Real estate.
• Rich Wobbekind, Associate Dean for Business and Government Relations, University of Colorado Boulder Leeds School of Business.
The Book of Lists Launch Party, sponsored by First National Bank of Omaha, will also unveil the 2023 Book of Lists, providing rankings of hundreds of local businesses within their industries.
Tickets for the event can be purchased at events.bizwest.com/book-of-lists-launch-party.