Occupation: Business analyst
Place: Thies, Senegal
myAgro is a non-profit agritech social enterprise based in West Africa. We have developed a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seeds, fertilizer and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star will support 1 million farmers in 2026 – giving them the tools they need to thrive. Our organization has received recognition and support from the Skoll Foundation, Echoing Green, the World Bank, and The Audacious Project from TED. Learn more from our founder and CEO here.
About the role:
In this highly rewarding role, you will support myAgro’s in doubling the number of farmers served each year over the next two years. You will conduct detailed research with key business stakeholders, with a particular focus on sales and operations. You will translate these business requirements into specific user-focused analysis. Finally, you’ll call for action by presenting these insights and training decision makers to serve themselves.
- Provide actionable data insights that drive long-term and short-term decisions
- Maintain tight feedback between sales, operations and data team. Balance day-to-day collaboration with building processes for long-term results.
- Design user-centric reports and dashboards.
- Help build data literacy within sales and operations teams.
- 2 years of experience working in data analytics, sales, operations or similar.
- Proven data design and storytelling skills
- Solid foundation of business analytics: You will easily find available solutions that meet business goals. You get excited when you discover new ways of looking at data and finding the story behind a big set of numbers.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, comfortable working with a diverse and distributed team.
- Experience leading training programs with a diverse audience
- Knowledge of Tableau, Metabase or other BI tools
- Passion for the mission, vision and values of myAgro.
- Health insurance (including dental, vision and health insurance)
- Approximately 4 weeks of paid time off each year
- Scholarships for professional training and laptops
- Annual flight fee
- An opportunity to make a difference for farmers every day!
Application process and deadline
To apply, submit an application on our website. Include a cover letter (motivational letter) and CV. You should also complete the Plum survey. A link to the Plum survey can be found on the role application form. Please send your application and documents in English. Our team will contact only shortlisted candidates.
There is no fixed deadline because we are hiring continuously. If someone else is selected during your interview, we will notify you and consider your application for future positions. The interview process includes an application form, a Plum assessment, short virtual interviews and usually a short written assignment or a field visit or one of our offices.
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates regardless of race, skin color, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status and genetics. myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
How to apply