provides strategists; marketers and senior management with the key information they need to assess the global fast fashion market following the shutdown due to COVID-19. Description:.
New York, Jan. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the “Global Fast Fashion Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2031” report. – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06381916/?utm_source= GNW
provides strategists; marketers and senior management with the key information they need to assess the global fast fashion market following the shutdown due to COVID-19.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for Fast Fashion? How the market relates to the entire economy; demographics and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market in the future? The global fast fashion market report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics; size and growth; segmentation; division by regions and countries; competitive landscape; market shares; trends and strategies for this market. Tracks market history and forecasts market growth by geography.
It places the market in the context of the wider fast fashion market; and compares it with other markets.
The report includes the following chapters
• Introduction and characteristics of the market – A brief introduction to the segments covered by the market, definitions and explanations of the fast fashion market.
• Key Trends – highlights the main trends shaping the global fast fashion market. This section also highlights possible future developments in the market.
• Global Market Size and Growth – Global historic (2016-2021) and forecast (2021-2026) and (2026-2031) market values and drivers and restraints supporting and controlling market growth over historic and forecast periods .
• Regional and country analysis – historical (2016-2021) and forecast (2021-2026), and (2026-2031) market value and comparison of growth and market share by region and country.
• Market Segmentation – Contains market values (2016-2031) and analysis for segment by type, application and end user in the market.
• Regional market size and growth – Regional market size (2021), historical (2016-2021) and forecast (2021-2026), and (2026-2031) market values, and comparison of growth and market share countries in the region. This report includes information on all regions of Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa, and the major countries within each region.
• Competitive Landscape – Details on the market’s competitive landscape, estimated market shares and company profiles of leading players.
• Key M&A – Information on recent M&A in the market covered by the report. This section provides key financial details on mergers and acquisitions, which have shaped the market in recent years.
• Market opportunities and strategies
• Describes market opportunities and strategies based on research findings, with information on growth opportunities in different countries, segments and strategies to pursue in these markets.
• Conclusions and recommendations
• Includes recommendations for fast fashion providers in terms of geographic expansion of product/service offerings, marketing strategies and target groups.
• Appendix – This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations, and currency codes used in this report.
1) According to gender: men’s clothing; Women’s clothing
2) According to age: Clothing for adults; clothing for teenagers; Children’s clothing
Mentioned companies: Inditex (Zara); H&M Group; The Gap, Inc.; Fast Retailing (Uniqlo); Associated British Foods plc (Primark)
Countries: China; Australia; India; Indonesia; Japan; South Korea; NOW; Brazil; France; Germany; UK; Russia
Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; East Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
Time series: five-year historical and ten-year forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth relative to related markets; shares of GDP; expenditures per inhabitant; Comparison of fast fashion indicators.
Data segmentation: historical and forecast data for the country and region; market share of competitors; market segments.
Sources and referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report are obtained using the endnotes.
Reasons to buy
• Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12 geographies.
• Understand how the market is affected by the coronavirus and how it will emerge and grow as the impact of the virus diminishes.
• Creation of regional and national strategies based on local data and analysis.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
• Understand customers based on the latest market research results.
• Compare performance against key competitors.
• Leverage relationships between key data sets for superior strategy.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable data and high quality analysis
• The report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 business days of your order.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06381916/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001