Much like the Music Trivia side quest, the Fashion Trivia side quest is a relatively easy way to earn a little VC in MyCareer. I mean “little” because the payout is 500 VC for finding the correct answers. Following the same dynamic duo formula as the Music Trivia quest, Fashion Trivia features Sabine and Yolanda in all their preppy glory as they test your knowledge of all things fashion.
I know absolutely nothing about fashion. Answering these questions required a lot of rinse and repeat as I had to constantly redo these tasks due to incorrect answers. For your own sanity, use this list to get through the questions and escape the intimidating fashion ladies.
NBA 2K23: Answers to all fashion curiosities
When you have a daily side quest, go to the above location on the map.
Approach our fashionistas and press the appropriate button to begin your fashion education.
Answers to all fashion curiosities
- Who makes the Birkin bag?
- Which shoe company was the first to introduce a microchip into its sneakers?
- What did the Nike logo originally want to convey with its appearance and style?
- Which streetwear company is famous for its logo that looks like two letter U’s, one upside down?
- Who was the first NBA player with his signature shoe?
- Which economist coined the term “conspicuous consumption” back in 1899?
- Answer: Thorstein Veblen
- What resale market was founded by a whole bunch of people including Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert?
- What was the original color of the Yeezy 350s?
- Which brand created a totally cute and iconic backpack for Swedish schoolchildren back in 1970?
- Answer: Fjallraven Kanken
- So what company makes Air Jordans?
- What luxury brand that everyone knows now, but was once known for making travel suitcases?
- Okay, who designed Peter Saville Parka, not the one Sabine got in Chinatown for thirty-five bucks, right?
- Which label’s iconic logo is like a little heart with eyes on it?
- Answer: Comme des Garcons PLAY
- And the shoe museum with the largest collection of footwear is Bata and in which city is it?
- When Heron Preston was working on his UNIFORM project, who did he collaborate with?
- Answer: New York City Department of Sanitation
- Okay, answer this. What was the name of the former basketball player that Converse hired to help design their most legendary sneakers nearly 100 years ago?
- Which Japanese streetwear brand was founded in 1993?
- What is the name of the streetwear line founded by brothers Edwin and Salmee, whose last name was Faeh?
- Okay, so what iconic streetwear logo was based on how the founder would sign his handmade surfboards?
- Okay, which brand was founded by Jerry Lorenzo?
- What was the inspiration for the Air Jordan X according to Tinker Hatfield?
- Okay, with Nike sneakers, okay? The originals used a household appliance to make the soles. Name it!
- Which two shoe companies were born out of a feud between two brothers?
- What is Brendon Babenzain’s brand name?
- Alright. Boom here it is. Fenty is a fashion house founded by which singer?
- Which sneakers were the first to be mass, mass, mass produced?
- Okay, so when Nike planned to discontinue the original Air Force 1, retailers in which city saved it by offering color-of-the-month giveaways?
- That! Okay, which Red October designer sneakers sold out in seconds?
- In 1984, Michael Jordan and Nike had just launched the original Air Jordan shoe. Unfortunately, Michael was not allowed to wear the original Jordans in an NBA game because they violated a specific – and now repealed – rule. What rule violation led to the original Air Jordan shorts being banned?
- Answer: Unapproved colors
- Back in 2018, PrettyLittleThing partnered with this OG Hip Hop brand. It was a fire. Probably one of the best collaborations in streetwear history. So who was the brand that got him so fired up?
And there we have all the answers to fashion curiosities NBA 2K23. You are now officially a fashion guru.